Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Vacation!

  For the second time in my life I have a paid vacation! Woohoo and whoopteedoo!

  Its time to be serious about fun. Very serious! Ha!

  I caught myself trying to figure out how to end the vacation early and get back to work. I am a workaholic. So when I told my boss what day I am coming back I purposefully took all the vacation. The full two weeks! Well.....not the entire two weeks, I am coming back three days early so I can use that time for when my sister visits in December. It is important to have time available for her.

  Why was I starting to obsess about returning to work early? Who cares! I thumb my nose at my neurotic nature and refuse to dwell on it any longer.

  Its time to check out for a while.

  I have plans on working on the 1956 Chevy pickup, flying rc planes, going to a play, bike riding, disc golfing, picnicking, movie watching, video gaming, and being lazy.

  I think I might have scheduled too much!

  Anyways, for the next 11 days I am free to do all the stuff I like to do, and I like to do cool stuff! I am super grateful that I am at a place in life where I can enjoy life and live it to the fullest.

  Watch out Spokane......its time to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment