Sunday, September 4, 2011

Husbands love your wives

  Here's a video of a young man striving to be like Christ. He wants to love his wife the way Christ loves the church, just as the Lord commands.

  I am awestruck by this. Where was I when lessons like this were being taught? It took a powerful jolt for me to change. What would it take for me to be able to sing this song? Learning guitar and becoming a better singer for starters.

  The needed change has already happened, as far as wanting to serve God by loving my wife. I am a dufus for not seeing it before. I will strive to be what God wants me to be. I can not control what others will do or what the future will be. I will serve the One who does. 

  So I call out for men everywhere, will you love your wife the way Christ loves the church? Start now! Perhaps she will be like Christ and forgive all the crap you pulled before. Just be willing men, and allow God the chance at leading your marriage. Repent men. Give of yourself. Crucify your flesh. She is worth it. Jesus thought we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment