Tuesday, July 5, 2011

America

  The highways were empty tonight. Most people had gotten where they were going before I hit the road. It was a quiet night and I loved it.

  I saw many fireworks being launched. These were no professional displays, rather, they were done by individuals. They were magestic. In a small town (Dorris, Ca) they lit up the entire town! What a display!

  I thank God for this great land He has given mankind to enjoy. I take these freedoms for granted far too often. I seldom recognize just what a special gift this land is.

  So celebrate dear friends. Humbly thank God for providing such a wonderful place to live. Look around, God is magnificent. His handywork is on display. This countrys just one thing among many we have to give thanks for.

No comments:

Post a Comment