Friday, July 8, 2011

My new camel coin!

  Actually its only new to me. My sponsor carried it around and has had it for over 10 years. Last time I was in town I shared about wanting a camel pin and his wife was at the meeting. She remembered it and shared it with him. He was so gracious in passing this coin on to me.

  I don't see how it would be possible for me to give this coin away. I am completely humbled that he did. I don't think I am worthy of it. I am so grateful that he chose to give me this coin. Unbelievable.

  I like what the back of the coin says. I hope the picture is clear enough.

  The trick to the camel is that he can go a whole day without a drink. If a dumb animal can do it, God can help me do it also. Or, put another way, if God created an animal who can go a day without drinking, a dumb man like me can also! Yep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment