Friday, December 2, 2011

Observation?

  I am trying to be a more observant person. I am somewhat envious of people who have this trait. It seems to me that observant people have a better grasp on life.

  This "grasp on life" doesn't mean that the people are somehow more grounded. I just feel that they enjoy a deeper understanding of things.

  Let me illustrate:

  For the last year and couple months I have let my hair grow out. Its quite long now and that created issues that I was not prepared to face.

  One such issue is washing the hair. I used to be able to scrub my short hair vigorously with my fingers, so much so, even my scalp would get scrubbed. Now if I do this, my hair gets tangled (Uggh).

  Solution! Wet hair, apply soap, brush soap thru hair with hairbrush! Works great with conditioner also.

  What does this have to do with being observant? Heck if I know. I couldn't figure a better lead in to talking about my personal grooming habits.

  Next week on Grooming with Josh: tweezing

No comments:

Post a Comment