Thursday, August 4, 2011

C+D Drive-in

  Ahhh, the joys of a good burger.

  Tonight I parked next to C+D and went in to check it out. It is a passion of mine to visit small diners sometimes. This place had it all; burgers, shakes, donuts, burritos, pizzas and ice cream. Not just any ice cream, locally made quality ice cream.

  It had and old timey feel and the staff was exceptional. They were a little pricey but it was worth it for the experience. They are located in a little town called Boardman, Oregon. Its a two exit town and one of the exits has nothing on it.

  I ate their signature burger, The Bozo. Hey! That's the burgers name not mine! It was a super thin 1/4 patty fried super quik. The cheese was melty. The bacon salty and crisp. They buttered and toasted the oversized bun. They built it the correct way; bacon, lettuce, tomato, and pickles on the bottom. Dare I say the perfect burger? For this style, awww yeahhh!

  Now I am relaxing in my truck. I have made my phone calls and am ready to call it a night. Just off to the east a thunder storm is building. Gods fireworks are on display. What a most pleasurable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment