Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Laundry

  Today was a test of my laziness. I was down to the final two shirts and one pants. Why is pants plural? Well anyways, I had an opportunity at doing my laundry. Why is it so hard doing it? Its not like I had anything else I could be doing. Yet I don't like doing it. When I am done I am happy I did. For the next few days I am gratefull that I don't have any worries about running out of clothes. It doesn't make sense why I would drag my feet about doing laundry.

  So I sucked it up, acted like I should, and went at it. Its amazing how simple it is. I even hung up the clothes right away so there are no wrinkles. Like anyone cares if a trucker has wrinkly clothes.

  A small victory for Josh today. I saw something I should do and didn't procrastinate. I feel relieved having it done. Not to mention the shorts I now can wear. Oops I mentioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment