Thursday, August 25, 2011

A New Beginning

  I have started listening to Greg Lauries daily podcast. Its called "A New Beginning". He has been sharing about many topics of interest that I have. Perhaps the most powerful is his testimony. I will be trying to acquire the cd, dvd or book sometime soon. Gotta keep an eye out in the book stores for that.

  I am mentioning this because of the turmoil and grace I have in place in my own life. I am currently living through a chapter in my life that I desire to have finished. When will the new chapter start? I see the stage being erected for the next stage, yet I wonder when it will arrive and what it will be like.

  Its like I am stuck in this parenthetical place. I listen to the stories of Gods grace in these peoples lives and I rejoice. For them.

  Did I take the sin bridge past some unseen limit? Sure feels that way sometimes. I cripled myself. Am I unhealable? Through weary and tear filled eyes I ask God, "Of what use will this wretched man be?"

  I am assured by Gods holy word that redemtion is possible. He has expressed love towards me, and I know it. Gregs story is powerful. Can I have that same story written for me?

  I want desperatly to read the first few pages of the next chapter. Maybe a spoiler alert could sound and I could have a glimpse at the future. But alas, this is not meant to be. He is the author and finisher of our faith. I must stop trying to be the editor and accept His work. Its hard. I am struggling.

  God is working. Who am I that I should complain? He is the master craftsman. Perhaps yet He can make a vessel, fit for a Kings use, out of this muddy mess that I am.   

No comments:

Post a Comment