Sunday, August 7, 2011

Debby

  Tonight my sister is in the hospital. I have just heard a report that her neck has a fracture and they are transferring her to a hospital that can work on the neck. She does have feeling in her extremities. It was an awful crash, to be sure.

  My prayers go out to her and the family. I am so very grateful she is doing well. Please God, guide those doctors and nurses. 

  I am given to great pause this evening. I need to digest these emotions a little bit more. I must not waste time in loving people. 

  Is it enough to say that I care and am praying? Will she know the depth of my worry? I can't know.

  Soon my Mom will call with an update. It will cause these emotions to swirl around. Hopefully it will be good news. Heal well Debby. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment