Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cursing

  If cursing were not so bad I would do it more. Then again if cursing were good I wouldn't want to do it so much!

  The last couple of days were a huge emotional rollercoaster and boy did I want to curse big time! This ain't no amusement park ride I am on, this is life on life's terms.

  When Jesus was being crucified, Peter was standing nearby and cursing. As the greatest gift ever given was being sacrificed, ole Pete was in his own battle. He was losing. And his foul mouth was flying. 

  I get there sometimes.

  I don't really know what to say about it. It is like a relief valve that spouts off sometimes. 

  I haven't "gone off" or done anything unbecoming, but I sure thought about it! Yep, mental. I am mental.

  I have had so many great things happen as well. I am so glad I get to participate in my life. God is building a gateway in my life that one day I will walk through a new man.

A new man! Oh praise God! I like the sound of that. Old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new. I sure like the sounds of that.

  So I must come to have an attitude of surrender.

  The cursing in my mind will come and go. I might cry and pout like a baby, but I am Gods, and he might let me stay in my stinky diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment