Monday, June 27, 2011

Roach coach

  I love LA! We love it!
  Sing along if you remember the song!

  The mobile catering buisness is alive and well down here. You can get very good cooking for about 4 bucks. If you wrap it in a tortilla, you can get it from the roach coach. And I love it!

  Today I got a chorizo, eggs, and cheese burrito for 4 dollars. It was huge and awesome. They had lots of other choices but that was the one I went for.

  The only issue I have is, I sometimes think that I am somehow missing out on something. Like all the other guys ordering somehow know exactly what should be ordered to optimize their money. They keep the good stuff hidden from me, like they always do. 

  I decided to abandon my fears and just ask. The short order cook didn't understand english but the guy ordering next to me did and he helped. He explained what they had and how to order it. He was so helpful.

  I always have struggled with a feeling of not being a part of. Today I had victory because I stepped out. I gained a better understanding and a great burrito. Turns out, my paranoia is unfounded, the roach coaches aren't conspiring against me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment