Monday, June 6, 2011

Dancing

Oh how I would love to take my wife on a dance. Funny thing is, I have never been into dancing.

  When dances were held, back in my youth, I was always on the edges. I never stepped out and joined the dance. I guess people called me a wall flower.

  Today I want to live. I want to dance. I hope I won't choke when I get that chance.

  My bride will most likely be a little embarassed walking out onto the dance floor. (So will I) The cool thing is that we will press thru the fear and into the freedom. Well, I hope it goes like that!

  I have many dreams, like dancing, that I want to explore. I don't want to look back and think that I could have given all but I only gave a little. Dancing with my bride included.

  I am picturing lots of cheesy songs from our youth playing. I see her smiling and laughing. I imagine me trembling with excitement as we head for the floor. Then I whip out my secret weapon, The Funky Chicken!! Hehe. Oh boy would she kill me. Nah, it would be fun and exciting. 

  Pursue your dreams. Even if they are embarassing. That's what I am gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment