Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Friends

  Friends are a great find when trying to seek God.

  They share their hurts, pains, desires, ambitions and dreams. To put it another way, they share their "Experience, strength, and hope".

  They have utmost value in my daily walk. Sometimes they lift me up. Sometimes I lift them up. If I need hope they lend it to me. If I need humility they demonstrate it.

  May God always be thanked for putting friends in my life. He has blessed me greatly. May I serve Him by being a friend to someone today. I can do this by introducing them to the saviour or (if they know Him) encouraging them in their walk.

  I should never complain about the world and its problems if I am not helping to be a friend. It is futile to complain when I, myself, am failing God. 

Jesus calls me His friend. Am I being His best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment